Monday, April 4, 2011

Obsession of the hour

Georgia May Jagger for Hudson has finally launched! Yes, yes I may be a little late on this one but let's face it, I got distracted and their March 17th Neiman's launch date slipped right by me. That aside, I am now currently obsessed. First off, I along with the rest of the world, have a major girl crush on Georgia. I mean really, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall? I don't think any of us stood a chance, those are just some superior genes. Moving right along, her capsule collection is AMAZING. Hudson is one of the only denim brands that I can always rely on for a great fit. And now with Georgia's great rocker/70's edge, Hudson has secured its place in my heart. How could I not love these black lace up skinny's?!

This obsession will continue until I can make my way over to Neiman's in Beverly Hills and scoop some up for myself. Granted, this might only add fuel to the fire...

- KK

No comments:

Post a Comment