Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bijou Van Ness

I love hats. Love, love, love them. That being said, you probably won't catch me dead in a hat unless its Fiesta Tuesday's and I have a margarita in hand. Don't get me wrong I want to wear them, I try to wear them and yet my poor little head just doesn't agree. Bijou Van Ness's hat line might just change all of that though with her whimsical creations and old Hollywood glamour. From gorgeous floppy hats perfect for brunch at the Derby to flirty rose toppers, the collection makes me want to play dress up every day. I stumbled upon Bijou Van Ness's line at the FOCUS trade show last week and was instantly in love. Created by Rehn Dudukgian, every hat is unique, romantic and glamorous in its own right.


Take this gorgeous polka dot turban, it conjures up thoughts of scandalous 50's housewives in hot pants and curlers. And as if this creation wasn't enough, I stumbled upon another amazing piece while researching the line. A Lady Gaga hat for Perez Hilton? Rehn you are definitely my soulmate.


As if I wasn't already sad enough that I don't look good in hats.... Good thing I have a mad English roommate who's never met a hat she didn't like or wouldn't wear. Looks like I'll be living vicariously through her from now on.

- KK

No comments:

Post a Comment