Monday, March 21, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell

After romping around the FOCUS trade show at the Calmart last week I was about to step foot on the elevator when wait...are those shoes I see? Oh yes, yes they are. Its like my dream and nightmare all rolled into one. And you better believe I stopped and soaked up all the amazing shoes. Jeffrey Campbell's new collection was enough to make FOCUS worth it. Their collection made me instantly nostalgic. Their look book alone was enough to transport me back in time to a hot summer's day in Texas where florals danced in my head and the churchgoers looked at my outfits in fear.
How could you go wrong with covered wooden platforms and a vintage floral print? Impossible, especially if you're Jeffrey Campbell. And a look book that could of been shot in just about any small town in Texas? Well that's just nostalgia 101.
And while their shoes are an all time favorite, let's not forget their new bag line titled "Girls we hated in high school." Brilliant, I would buy these bags just for the name alone...

- KK

No comments:

Post a Comment